Olga Slach is a Russian-born documentary photographer and hospice volunteer based in Augsburg, Germany.
She holds a diploma in finance management in Russia and Bachelor of Science degree at University in Augsburg, Germany. After the birth of her daughter, photography and social sector became a passion for her. In 2014 she quit her job as a financial controller to work on her photography and charity projects full time.
Her work is focused on social and economical issues, old traditions and culture, yet always retains the human element, childhood and family life.
Since 2016 she is working on photo stories in Europe, Russia and Uganda for both NGOs and as personal projects.
In 2017, she founded the Memories for Families (www.memoriesforfamilies.com) - a community of professional photographers in Germany, who photograph families for free, in wich one of parents has cancer.
Phone: +49 176 811 51 351
- TOWANIKA (Augsburg, Germany)
- Memory Book for Africa (London, UK)
- Mindset Development Organisation (Entebbe, Uganda)
- Rainbow House of Hope (Kampala, Uganda)
- BESO Foundation (Kampala, Uganda)
- Dar Amdouni - Tierhilfe Djerba (Tunisia)